Super Sissy
To The Rescue
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Prison Diaries #5
My Afternoon:
Well, the first part of today really sucked cause I got screwed out of my shower. So I had to take a bird bath in my cell out of the sink., which was really cold. We don't have Heating or air conditioning. I did get a book in the mail today,(How to start your own business). so now I have something to read to keep my mind from wondering off on me.
Tip:
Never bite the hand that feeds you!
Quote:
War is cruelty, and you can not refine it. We are not only fighting hostile armies, but a hostile people,and must make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war.
Author unknown
A Gentle Thought:
If you think there is good in everybody, You haven't met everybody.
Did you know: Nevada was the first state to use lethal gas as a mean of execution. In 1921, This method was approved to execute Gee Jong, a Chinese immigrant convicted of a gang related murder. Initially, officials planned to pump hydrogen cyanide gas in his cell while he was asleep. As there was no way to contain the gas, they constructed an airtight gas chamber; He was executed in the chamber on Feb.8,1924.
Live brief conversation:
Conversation started at 7:09 pm.
Jr.Wood: Say Panama.
Panama: What do you want super sissy.
Jr.Wood: I see you want to play.
Panama: I figured I would go ahead and get you before you get me.
Jr.Wood: Right on.
Panama: So what was you going to say?
Jr.Wood: I was just going to ask you a question.
Panama: Well what is it SUPER SISSY?
Jr.Wood: If you would shut your east Texas catfish mouth having @ss up, I would tell you.
Jr.Wood: Not that this has ever happened to me or anything, But have you ever set down started taking a sh*t, and then realized after you were done your toilet paper was sitting way at the back on top of your locker at the front of your cell?
Panama: No, but my question to you is, How would you get it if it did happen to you?
Jr.Wood: It didn't happen to me.
Panama: I was just asking what would you do If you did that.
Jr.Wood: I am not saying, cause it never happened to me therefore I don't care.
Panama: Just admit it. It happened to you SUPER SISSY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment