Super Sissy
To The Rescue
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Prison Diaries #4
My Evening: Today has been pretty good. I got a letter from my pen-pal, so that will give me something else to do later on tonight. I lost my spider earlier today for about 2 hours, but finaly found her in my fan. Shes a black widow and her name is she.
Tip of the Day: Never trust a one-eyed dude with a pistol.
Quote: Every man of sence must be convinced that our disturbances have arisen more from the want of goverment power than the abuse of it.. Auther Unknown.
A Gentle Thought: A penny saved is a goverment oversight.
Joke: Do you know how to make a kleenex dance? Blow a little boogie in it. Yeah, I know that sucked!
Live Conversations: Conversation started at 6:00 p.m.
Panama: Rob, did you get any mail today?
Robb: No, did you?
Panama: Yeah, I got a letter from my daughter.
Jr.Wood: I don't mean to interupt Ya'lls conversation, but what are the symptoms of the bird flu?
Panama: Why?
Jr.Wood: Ever since I ate that chicken at lunch, I have been a cluckin like a fu*king chicken.
Frank: Get off the bullsh*t Jr.Wood!
Jr.Wood: I'm not playing, I'll try to say something, than all of a sudden I start cluckin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment