Google
 

Super Sissy

Super Sissy
To The Rescue

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Prison Diaries #3

MY MORNING: I woke up made my bed, brushed my teeth and turned on Texas 99.1 to jam while I sweep and wash my floor. Then chased down a cricket,ripped his legs off ans threw him in my black widow's web that I have at the back corner of my cell. Yeah, I know that was cruel, but my spider has to eat too. Oh my spiders name is she. I've had her since she was a itty bitty spider. TIP OF THE DAY: If you come to Texas or if you already live here, and you see a sign that says "don't mess with texas". Do as it says and don't mess with texas. I am speaking from experience here. QUOTE OF THE DAY: If we forget what we did, We won't know who we are. By Ronald Reagan, 1989 JOKE OF THE DAY: Do you know what the german word for constipation is? Answer: Farfrompoopin.. DID YOU KNOW: In 2004, Amnesty International reported that Singapore, a nation of about 4 million, Puts more to death than any other country in the world. Between 1994 and 1999, the country executed 14 people per 1 million residents. Heres another quick tip for you. Don't mess with singapore either. LIVE CONVERSATIONS: Conversation started at 12:15 p.m. GATOR: Say Panama, Panama, PANAMA!! PANAMA: What man, What! GATOR:Da*m, Did your hearing go out or what? PANAMA:I was listening to my radio, what the h*ll do you want? GATOR: What are we having for lunch do you know? JR.WOOD: We are having food, what else do you think we are having? GATOR: I didn't ask you smart a$$ ROBB: Yeah, Well he told you. JR.WOOD: You couldn't wait to jump into the conversation could you? Nosey a$$ ROBB: You jumped in to. JR.WOOD: "YOU JUMPED IN TOO" What kind of sh*t is that? You sound just like a sissy GATOR: Well what are we having for lunch? JR.WOOD: we are having gator. Muhahahaha!!!! PANAMA:Why do you always have to make things so difficult? All the man wants to know is whats for lunch. JR.WOOD: So why haven't you told him yet? PANAMA: Cause I don't know. ROBB: LOL JR.WOOD:LOL UNKNOWN:LOL JR.WOOD: man you are as dumb as you are old. ROBB: Gator, Do you really want to know whats for lunch? GATOR: Yes thats why I asked ROBB: well I don't know either GATOR:Ya'll play to fu*ing Much JR.WOOD:You ain't mad GATOR: I give up! UNKNOWN: We are having chicken patties. JR.WOOD: Mind your own business, you east texas bullfrog lookin a$$ dude! PANAMA: Why don't all Ya'll shut up. Chow is here!

No comments: