Google
 

Super Sissy

Super Sissy
To The Rescue

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Real Prison Conversations Real Prison Life

My name is Randy A.K.A. Jr.wood, I am 24 years old. I got a 12 year sentence for burglary of a habitation and got a total of 7 years done on my sentence. Again, I am a real live prisoner writing from behind bars in Ad Seg(Solitary) at the Coffield Unit in Texas. I am locked up in a 5x9 cell 23 hours out of the day. My Afternoon: They brought me lunch about 12:00 p.m., and let me tell you, they didn't do us any favors. They fed us some kind of tuna with some uncooked beans, rice and some soggy a$$ bread. "mmmmm My favorite!!!" I ate about two bites and through that $h*t out on the run. I Jr. wood have been so f*cking long, you can bet your @ss I know right from wrong. A Gentle Thought: If you can't be kind, at least have the dencency to be vague. Tip: Don't drop the soap if your in jail. Ouch! Quote: I tremble for this country when I reflect that God is just: This his justice cannot sleep forever. Author unknown Did you know: As of 2005, the most common method of execution in the u.s. was lethal injection, employed(not always exclusively) in 37 states. From 1977 through the end of 2005, 1,004 people were executed in the u.s. mostly by lethal injection(836) or electricution (152). Live brief conversation: Conversation started at 7:30 p.m. Jr.Wood: Say Robb Robb: Yeah Jr.Wood : Man I think that country song by Trace Akins "One Hot Momma" has subliminal messages in it. Robb: What the h*ll makes you think that? Jr.Wood: Cause everytime I hear that song, I catch myself pinching my nipples. Robb: Dude your a f*cking freak Gator: What the h*ll did you just say Jr.Wood? Jr.Wood: I knew I should of kept that to myself, And just so you know Robb, I'm not a freak. Trace Adkins is the freak for putting those subliminal messages in his song. Robb: There ain't no subliminal messages in that song. Jr.Wood: Then explain to me why Ipinch my nipples everytime I hear that song. Robb: Cause your a freak like I said. Jr.Wood: ain't trying to hear that sh*t. Panama: Yeah, your a freak Jr.Wood. Jr.Wood: Shut your old baby bird face lookin @ss up. Gator: Don't get mad at Panama cause you like to pinch your nipples. Jr.Wood: I don't like to pinch my nipples..

No comments: