Google
 

Super Sissy

Super Sissy
To The Rescue

Monday, October 29, 2007

Prison Diaries "It Begins"

My name is Randy A.K.A. Jr.wood, I am 24 years old. I got a 12 year sentence for burglary of a habitation and got a total of 7 years done on my sentence. Again, I am a real live prisoner writing from behind bars in Ad Seg(Solitary) at the Coffield Unit in Texas. I am locked up in a 5x9 cell 23 hours out of the day. ~~~~~~~~~~My Morning~~~~~~~~~~ I woke up this morning staring at the ceiling and at the bars at the front of my cell, so I tried to go back to sleep so I could try to wake up somewhere more enjoying. Again I woke up seeing the same old ceiling and bars,, DA#M! I got up, went to the sink to splash a little water on my face to further wake myself, but stumbled my toe on the toilet and said a few choice words instead. ~~~~~~~~~~Today's Tip~~~~~~~~~~ Make sure your toilet paper is in arms reach before you sit down to take a sh*t. ~~~~~~~~~~QUOTE~~~~~~~~~~ I know no way of judging the future but by the past. By Patrick Henry 1775 ~~~~~~~~~~Did You Know~~~~~~~~~~ Life in prison without parole is the longest term any prisoner can receive? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ One Oklahoma County Judge following recommendations of a jury, sentenced a repeat felon Charles Scott Robinson to 30,000 Years behind bars after he was convicted in Dec. 1994 on six counts invading the repeated sexual assault of a three-year-old girl. An appellate court upheld the sentence. ~~~~~~~~~~A Brief Live Conversation~~~~~~~~~~ Read with caution, Most of these conversations are venomous and like you have never heard. What we do or say is to only help pass these long days that await us. Again these are real live conversations from us prisoners in Ag seg. (solitary) that I have recorded. Conversation starts at 1:00 am Jr.wood: Look out Robb! Robb: Yeah, Whats up? Jr.wood: Man you ain't going to believe what I just done. Robb: Well, What the Fu*k did you do? Jr.wood: I was sitting on the toilet taking a sh*t, and when I was done I flushed and well, I flushed my Da*m Nutts down the toilet too. Robb: You sick bas*ered, I could went my whole life without hearing some sh*t like that. Jr.wood: You said that like you ain't ever said some sh*t like that to me before. Robb: I haven't! Jr.wood: What about the time you said , Hey Jr.wood guess what I do? so i said what, and then you said When I wipe my a$$ I wipe from the back forwards so I can use my nutts as a mud-flap.. Remember that? Robb: Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Jr.wood: I am glad you admitted that. Robb: Why? Jr.wood: Because I am recording all this, cause I am going to send this out and get it posted on the Internet as a blog for everyone to read. Robb: Are you serious? Jr.wood:Yep! Robb: They are going to think we are some gay psych patients. Jr.wood:No they won't I explained to everyone that we are in seg and say and do things to pass the time. Robb:You better hope my mom doesn't read this. Jr.wood: That would be great!! Unknown: Why don't y'all shut up so the rest of us can get some sleep. Jr.wood: If you don't like it band out. Unknown: You think it's a game don't you? Robb: How are you suppose to get any sleep if your arguing with us you punk bi*ch? Jr.wood: D*mn Robb, Why did you have to call him a punk bi*ch? That was real childish. Robb: Shut up! Jr.wood: OK, he's a punk bi*ch. You hear that you cry baby, your a punk bi*ch. Muhahaha!!! Robb: OK, now that was childish. Jr.wood: What? Robb: Muhahaha!!! Jr.wood: Shut up.

No comments: