Live Brief Conversations:
Conversation started at 8:00 pm
Peaches: Hey guys, I'm tired of this meat free diet. All they serve is beans and I fart all day.
Cowboy:B*tch, you ain't meat free. I've been slapping my meat to you for 2 months.
Jr.Wood: That's the only queer I know who says he's meat free, ain't that some sh*t?
Lucky: Hey did you all hear that sh*t on the news where that dude in London pissed on an old lady while she was dying?
Robb: Yeah, I heard that. That's crazy. He's only looking at 3 years in jail. In the U.S. he would of got life.
Jr.Wood: What about that gay dude in San Francisco that had a sign on his neck telling people to piss on him?
Robb: Man, What the h*ll is wrong with the world? we got some real psycho's out there!
Psycho: Did someone call me?
Peaches: I'll let you piss on me.
Robb: Peaches, shut your b*tch*ss up!
Jr.Wood: say seriously! This world is a mess. We're spending billions of dollars on war that we could have ended along time ago. We're sending people to prison left and right.
Robb:No Sh*t!! Sure, some people deserve to be here but the fact is , we don't help society by locking people up. Maybe temporarily but sooner or later they (we) get out and since we've had no rehabilitation in here we only continue to do the same sh*t over and over!
Lucky: In order to stop crime we need to start in the home by raising our kids the right way. All these single parent homes with drug addict parents and stuff like that don't work. It's out of control.
Robb: Yeah, and too many people want to turn their head to the problem and ignore it. The fact is, We as society need to do out part if we expect things to change.
Jr.Wood:And that goes for us inmates!! We can't let the system Victimize us. The prison system makes money off of us being here and they want us here. We have to break the cycle as individuals and be responsible people when we're released.
Robb: No doubt Homie! That's real right there!
Super Sissy
To The Rescue
Friday, December 7, 2007
Prison Diaries #6
My Day: I woke up a little sore, cause yesterday I worked out pretty hard. I got to keep in shape so I can impress the ladies when I get out! He! He! Besides being sore, I've had a decent day. I set around most of the day gathering my thoughts and about life and what it has to hold for me. I always do a lot of thinking on that so I can best take advantage of everything it has to offer.
Tip: Never get drunk and put your keys in the wrong truck!!
When Domain Names Go Wrong!!!: A site called "Who Represents" Where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. There domain name is
WWW. WHOREPRESENTS.COM
Live Brief Conversations:
Conversation started at 8:00 pm
Peaches: Hey guys, I'm tired of this meat free diet. All they serve is beans and I fart all day.
Cowboy:B*tch, you ain't meat free. I've been slapping my meat to you for 2 months.
Jr.Wood: That's the only queer I know who says he's meat free, ain't that some sh*t?
Lucky: Hey did you all hear that sh*t on the news where that dude in London pissed on an old lady while she was dying?
Robb: Yeah, I heard that. That's crazy. He's only looking at 3 years in jail. In the U.S. he would of got life.
Jr.Wood: What about that gay dude in San Francisco that had a sign on his neck telling people to piss on him?
Robb: Man, What the h*ll is wrong with the world? we got some real psycho's out there!
Psycho: Did someone call me?
Peaches: I'll let you piss on me.
Robb: Peaches, shut your b*tch*ss up!
Jr.Wood: say seriously! This world is a mess. We're spending billions of dollars on war that we could have ended along time ago. We're sending people to prison left and right.
Robb:No Sh*t!! Sure, some people deserve to be here but the fact is , we don't help society by locking people up. Maybe temporarily but sooner or later they (we) get out and since we've had no rehabilitation in here we only continue to do the same sh*t over and over!
Lucky: In order to stop crime we need to start in the home by raising our kids the right way. All these single parent homes with drug addict parents and stuff like that don't work. It's out of control.
Robb: Yeah, and too many people want to turn their head to the problem and ignore it. The fact is, We as society need to do out part if we expect things to change.
Jr.Wood:And that goes for us inmates!! We can't let the system Victimize us. The prison system makes money off of us being here and they want us here. We have to break the cycle as individuals and be responsible people when we're released.
Robb: No doubt Homie! That's real right there!
Live Brief Conversations:
Conversation started at 8:00 pm
Peaches: Hey guys, I'm tired of this meat free diet. All they serve is beans and I fart all day.
Cowboy:B*tch, you ain't meat free. I've been slapping my meat to you for 2 months.
Jr.Wood: That's the only queer I know who says he's meat free, ain't that some sh*t?
Lucky: Hey did you all hear that sh*t on the news where that dude in London pissed on an old lady while she was dying?
Robb: Yeah, I heard that. That's crazy. He's only looking at 3 years in jail. In the U.S. he would of got life.
Jr.Wood: What about that gay dude in San Francisco that had a sign on his neck telling people to piss on him?
Robb: Man, What the h*ll is wrong with the world? we got some real psycho's out there!
Psycho: Did someone call me?
Peaches: I'll let you piss on me.
Robb: Peaches, shut your b*tch*ss up!
Jr.Wood: say seriously! This world is a mess. We're spending billions of dollars on war that we could have ended along time ago. We're sending people to prison left and right.
Robb:No Sh*t!! Sure, some people deserve to be here but the fact is , we don't help society by locking people up. Maybe temporarily but sooner or later they (we) get out and since we've had no rehabilitation in here we only continue to do the same sh*t over and over!
Lucky: In order to stop crime we need to start in the home by raising our kids the right way. All these single parent homes with drug addict parents and stuff like that don't work. It's out of control.
Robb: Yeah, and too many people want to turn their head to the problem and ignore it. The fact is, We as society need to do out part if we expect things to change.
Jr.Wood:And that goes for us inmates!! We can't let the system Victimize us. The prison system makes money off of us being here and they want us here. We have to break the cycle as individuals and be responsible people when we're released.
Robb: No doubt Homie! That's real right there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment