Super Sissy
To The Rescue
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Prison Diaries #7
Today: I am going to share a little of my personal diary with you today. Sometimes my thoughts are trapped within the all so real fate we all will face, Death. Before I come to this place it really was just a passing thought that was almost not real at all. Life is something special that's in everything from the human to the beautiful little flower that falls under our feet. I fear this because in the back of my head sometimes tells me that maybe my end isn't to long from coming. I have so much good I want to put into existence on my behalf because of all the bad I have done. I want to be something for ones self as much as for my loved ones. Everything that matters doesn't when that day comes. I just want those that care about me and life to really sit back and reflect on everything that means something. Because without it (life) its nothing,not even a thought. If I don't make it out of this place just know I am and was happy and really see things on a whole different level. Words of thought from me. (Randy)
Tip: Don't trust someone who says "trust me."
Quote: In order to overcome your foes in war, you must have more or equal artillery,tactic,cunning and force. By Hitler
A Gentle Thought: Don't assume malice for what stupidity explain.
Live Brief Conversations:
Conversation started at 2:30 p.m.
Peaches: Hey Jr.Wood, I saw you in the shower today. No wonder they call you Jr.Wood.
Jr.Wood: Peaches you b*tch, you ain't suppose to be looking at my penis you queer!
Robb: Whats up with that sh*t Jr.Wood? Is that how you got your name?
Jr.Wood: H*ll No!!
Panama: Whats up with all the nick-names in prison anyway? I've heard some crazy names. One guy in here calls himself trash.
Robb: Yeah, and it fits him too!
Peaches: Jr.Wood What did you think of my Halloween costume?
Jr.Wood: I thought it was great! you make the perfect hoe and you didn't even have to dress up. Robb: Man, That's fu*ked up!
Jr.Wood:Yeah but i can't wait till thanksgiving. That way I can shove my pecker up your @$$ and say I'm basting the turkey.
Robb: I don't think thanksgiving sounds to good.
Jr.Wood:Well if i don't get any mail tonight, You know what it is!
Robb: Maybe your boyfriend will write you.
Jr.Wood: Naw, I cut him off ever since I found out he was gay.
Peaches: I thought I was your boyfriend Jr.Wood?
Jr.Wood: Robb you sure looked gay in those red high hills and that lipstick.
Robb: That was a special occasion though.
Panama: Make sure I'm never there for that occasion. I can live my without seeing that.
Jr.Wood: I don't know I thought he was kinda cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment